We are always on the look out for great people
CM+A have built a reputation on delivering complex projects of all types and sizes in the areas of Health, Education, Residential, and Industrial Architecture.
From time to time we look for architects with the following experience to join our collaborative team culture:
- Design review and modification
- Construction documentation
- Construction and post construction phase
- Consultants and stakeholders coordination
- Registered Architect or underway to become registered
- Fluent in AutoCAD is essential
The successful candidate will enjoy the challenges of more complex projects, be self-starter, and possess excellent communication and client service skills.
Contractors are an important part of our business. If you are qualified, experienced, and enjoy the flexibility and freedom of contractual or fixed-term contracts, you should talk to us. The successful contractor will also enjoy the challenges of more complex projects, be self-starter, and possess excellent communication and client service skills.
Human Resources Advisor
Exciting opportunity to join our growing well established boutique architecture firm. We specialize in complex projects in healthcare, high end and multi-unit residential, education, and industrial. Our clients seek inspiring design and cost effective construction solutions.
We are seeking a career growth oriented human resource advisor to join our collaborative team culture.
You should have experience in:
- Place advertising of job vacancies, interviewing and testing of applicants, and selection of staff, perform negotiations on terms and conditions of employment
- Maintain personnel records and use ofHRIS systems
- Maintain Workflow Max system, produce reports and analysis
- Process time sheets, payroll, and payroll record keeping
- Provide advice and information to management on workplace relations, HR policies and procedures, staff performance and disciplinary matters
- Perform the orientation of new staff, provide information on company employment policy, handbook and career growth opportunities
- Investigate complaints, resolve disputes and grievances
- Stay abreast of new legislation, awards, employment contracts, wage payment systems and dispute settlement procedures
- Oversee and manage employee incentives, rewards, group activities, moral and teambuilding participation and initiatives
The successful candidate will have minimum 3 years experience; hold a bachelor degree or higher qualification. Experience with Workflow Max, payroll, and record keeping a must. Competency in Excel and Microsoft Office Word, Outlook.
Our firm offers competitive salary and superior career growth opportunity. If you would like more information on joining our exciting and innovative firm.
Please email your CV and covering letter.